In this article, you will learn how to uninstall a theme from your WordPress site. Make sure that you are logged into your WordPress Dashboard before following these steps.
- On the main menu to the left, click Appearance.
- This will bring you to your Themes page where you can view all of the themes that you have installed. Find the theme that you would like to uninstall.
- Hover your mouse over a theme to see the Theme Details option appear. Click Theme Details.
- This will bring up a window with information about the theme. In the bottom right corner, click Delete.
- Confirm that you are sure you want to delete the theme. Once you do so, the theme will be removed from your WordPress site.