This article will give you a simple walk-through of how to remove plugins from your WordPress site. Before you begin, please log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- From your dashboard, click Plugins.
- Now that you’re on the Plugins page, you will be able to view all of the plugins that you currently have installed. Locate the plugin that you would like to uninstall.
- If the plugin is active, you will first need to click Deactivate.
- Once the plugin has been deactivated, you can click Delete.
- You will need to confirm that you would like to delete the plugin and any data it contains.
The plugin will now be removed from your WordPress site.